In this post we present to you 10 TOP FEATURES ABOUT NEW HONDA CIVIC.
Honda launched the 2019 Civic in India on March 7,2019. However, Honda has managed to bring the Civic after 7 whole years. And it has come back with the best possible improvements in style and features.
However, it could not reach the desired number of sales because of the impact of corona virus on the automobile industry.
Here are the 10 TOP FEATURES ABOUT NEW HONDA CIVIC –
1) Signature Wing Chrome Grille
2) LED Headlamps
3) Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
4) LED Fog Lights (1st in Segment)
5) LED Tail Lamps
6) Electric Sunroof
7) 1st in Segment Indicator Position
1) Leather Seats
2) Outside Temperature Display
3) Electric Adjustable Front Seats
4) Driving Experience Control Eco
5) Digital Clock
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE:
1) Push Button Start/Stop
2) Auto Climate Control
3) Steering Wheel Gearshift Paddles
4) Voice Control
5) Keyless Entry
6) Seat Lumbar Support
7) Cruise Control
8) Elite Interiors
9) Remote Engine Start/Stop
10) Dual Zone Air Conditioning
11) Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror
12) Multi-Function Steering Wheel
1) 17.7cm Touchscreen
2) Android Auto
3) Apple CarPlay
4) HDMI Input
5) Bluetooth Connectivity
6) USB Port
7) Auxiliary Port
1) 6 Airbags
2) Lane Watch Camera – On turning on the left/right indicator, camera on the side view mirror is activated and displays cars on that particular side on the infotainment system screen.
3) Electronic Parking Brake
4) 5 Star Safety Rating
6) Hill Start Assist
7) Vehicle Stability Assist
8) Anti-Locking Brake System
9) Rear View Camera
The Honda Civic comes with a powerful 1799cc engine.
Honda has launched the New Civic only in Automatic transmission variant.
Civic is available only in Petrol Variant.
Honda has claimed an average of 17 km/l for the New Civic.
Rs. 17.93 – 21.24 Lakh (ex-showroom) has been set as the price for the New Civic.
Honda Civic has been one of the most favorite sedans amongst buyers. And it also managed to make its mark in the first 6 months of its launch. However, the CORONA VIRUS pandemic has hampered its sales.
Honda City and Honda Civic have been the favorite Honda cars for most people. But due to this pandemic, Honda will have to wait for the complete success of the New Civic.
You may also like to read:
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah – Ep 2528 – Full Episode – 8th August 2018 – Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- DIY Clothes Ideas and Organization Life Hacks for Party Fashionista! –
- The Best One Mercedes S Class – The Best One Mercedes S Class 2021
- How to start vertical farming for better production. – Forestryin.com