In this post we present you – The all new Honda City 2020 – Best features you need to know!
Has the Honda City not been the most favorite car for most of the Indians?
Honda introduced the first model of City in 1998 in India in two engine options – 1.3L and 1.5L petrol. After three years, in 2000, the VTEC engine was introduced in the second generation of Honda City with the 1.5L i-DSI engine and CVT option.
In 2005 the ZX variant was introduced with new looks and new 1.5L VTEC engine with the 10th anniversary edition of City with ABS coming next.
The third generation of Honda City was launched in India in 2008 with the 1.5L i-VTEC engine. It included ABS and airbags as standard features. In 2011, the City was seen with a sunroof as a segment first feature, and therefore the following year another model was introduced with the CNG option and touch screen AVN.
The next year the fourth generation of Honda City had a worldwide premiere and was launched in India in 2014 in 1.5L i-VTEC petrol and 1.5L i-DTEC diesel options. 2017 saw the launch of the new City and cumulative sales of 7 lakh in the country.
The new Honda City 2020 beats all its previous models in terms of features as well as style. The new Honda City 2020 stands as a great style icon in front of its competitors.
New Honda City 2020
The all new Honda City 2020 was launched on 15 July, 2020. The car has created a great impact on sales of the automaker as it was launched amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Following are questions that most of us have like new Honda City 2020 features, safety, average, top model price, engine capacity.
- Honda solid wing face
- Z-Shaped 3D Wrap Around LED Tail Lamps
- Auto Folding Door Mirror
- Shark Fin Antenna
- Full LED Headlamps (1st in segment)
- LED Fog Lamp
- One-Touch Electric Sunroof
- Sophisticated & High Quality Dashboard with Real Stitch Soft Pad & Glossy Dark Wood Garnish
- Contemporary Seat Design with Premium Leather Upholstery
- Leather Shift Knob & Real Stitch Soft Touch Knee Pad
- Ambient Lighting
- Real Stitch Soft Touch Door Lining & Armrest
- Luxurious Interior Space
- Driver Side Coin Pocket
- Rear Armrest With Cup Holders
- Front Centre Armrest With Storage
– ADVANCEMENTS (1st in Segment)
- Classy Dashboard
- 17.7 cm HD Full Color TFT Meter With Driver Information Interface
- G-Meter, Digital Speed & Cruise Control Display
- Eco Assist And Econ Mode Indicators
- 8 Speaker Premium Surround Sound System
- 20.3 cm Advanced Touchscreen Display Audio
- Apple Carplay & Android Auto (Smartphone Connectivity)
- Weblink (Smartphone Connectivity)
B) New Honda City 2020 Safety:
- Lanewatch Camera™ (Uniquely Mounted For Damage Protection)
- 6 Airbags System
- Agile Handling Assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Deflation Warning System)
- 4 Rear Parking Sensors
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Multi-Angle Rear Camera
- Auto Headlamps With Auto-Off Timer, Follow-Me-Home & Lead-Me-To-Car Functions
- Auto Dimming Interior Mirror
- ABS With EBD
C) New Honda City 2020 Average:
It is said that the car gives an average of 17-24.1 km/l. This is one of the best claims and makes the car a pocket friendly sedan. This has been one of the biggest reasons for the City to be one of the best sedans in India.
D) Transmission Modes:
The new Honda City 2020 is available in both manual as well as automatic transmission modes. The provision of automatic transmission mode makes it very easy and convenient to drive around even in city traffic.
E) Fuel Options:
Honda cars India has made the new City available in Petrol as well as Diesel options.
F) New Honda City 2020 Price:
Last but not the least, the new Honda City price ranges in between ₹10.99 – 14.75 Lakh (ex-showroom – Mumbai).
With all top features, new Honda City 2020 (5th Gen.) stands as a tough competition to luxury sedans. Honda City has a separate fan base in India and has always stood up to the expectations since its first model. The 5th Gen. Honda City is one of the best creations by the automaker.
You May Also Like To Read:
Comment and let us know your opinion on New Honda City 2020.