In this post we present before you the Hyundai CRETA – Beyond Competition!
Hyundai has ruled the SUV segment with the Hyundai CRETA. It has received a tremendous support from the crowd in the SUV market.
Firstly, CRETA redefines perfection and secondly it resets benchmarks for other SUVs with its smart looks and bold stance.
1) Three Slat Chrome grille
2) Projector Headlamps
3) Bold Cascade Design Front Grille
4) Stylish Fog Lamps
1) Smart Electric Sunroof
2) Front Ventilated Seats
3) Wireless Phone Charger
4) Sliding Front Armrest
5) Fully Automatic Temperature Control
6) 6 Way Power Driver Seat Adjustment
7) Cruise Control
2) Rear Parking Assist Camera
3) Follow ME Head Lamps (Head Lamps stay ON for sometime even after locking the car so as to illuminate your path in dark conditions.)
4) Power Window Anti-Pinch
5) Electrochromic Mirror (Reduces glare from trailing vehicles for safe night driving.)
This is mainly responsible for making Hyundai CRETA – BEYOND COMPETITION!
1) Arkamys Sound Mood
2) Android Auto/Apple Car Play
4) Video Playing Mode
5) Voice Recognition on Steering
The Hyundai CRETA is available in the following variants :-
E, E+, S, SX, SX(O) and SX(O) Executive
PRICE – ₹10 lakhs – ₹15.5 lakhs
WEIGHT – 1756 kg
FUEL ECONOMY – 15-21 km/l
FUEL TYPE – Petrol/Diesel
TRANSMISSION – Manual/Automatic
Hyundai has offered the option of Automatic transmission for CRETA thus making your driving experience more pleasurable.
SEATING CAPACITY – 5
Hyundai has prepared itself to run a long race by introducing the CRETA. Also, CRETA has made its mark in the SUV market giving a tough competition to the Renault Duster, Mahindra XUV 500, etc.
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah – Ep 2561 – Full Episode – 24th Sep 18
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah – Ep 2563 – Full Episode – 26th September 2018 – Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition Specifications? – Tech Chaudhary
- Best note-taking apps – Step up your note game ( digital notes) –