Here we present to you Kia Carnival – The Real Celebration! (All You Need To Know)
Kia motors fulfilled the 7,8,9 & 11 seater desire of buyers by introducing the Kia Carnival in February 2020. However, this car has not reached out to many prospects as of yet. But as the name suggests, Kia motors promises that the Carnival will surely prove to be a real time celebration!!
1) Adjustable LED Headlights
2) Fog Lamps
3) Electric Folding Rear View Mirror
4) Dual Sun Roof
5) Integrated Antenna
6) Remote Trunk Opener
7) Power Sliding Doors
1) Adjustable Seating Arrangement
2) 7,8,9 and 11 seater variants
3) Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
4) Smart Air Purifier
5) Smart Power Tailgate
6) VIP Seats With Leg Support
1) 6 Airbags
2) Central Locking
3) Anti-Theft Alarm
4) Front & Side Impact Beams
5) Front & Rear Parking Sensors
6) Hill Assist Control
7) Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock
8) Crash Sensor
9) Electronic Stability Control
10) Anti-Lock Braking System
11) Rear View Camera
SMART SAFETY FEATURES:
1) Blind Spot Collision Warning
2) Rear Cross Traffic Collision Warning
3) Parking Distance Warning
1) 8″ Touchscreen
2) Wireless Charging
3) Apple CarPlay
4) Android Auto
5) Rear Entertainment System
6) 8 speakers
2) Live Car Location Sharing
3) Car Tracking
4) Find My Car – Owner can locate the car if he/she forgets where the car is parked.
5) Remote – Engine Start/Stop
Smart Air Purifier On/Off
Tyre Pressure Monitoring
6) Safety – Auto Collision Notification
Emergency call – SOS
Stolen Vehicle Tracking
Stolen Vehicle Immobilization
Alerts if car is driven outside a set perimeter
7) Connectivity – Smart Watch Connectivity
Kia Carnival is available only in Automatic transmission.
Only Diesel variant is available.
Rs. 24.95 – 33.95 Lakh (Ex-showroom)
Kia Carnival has been launched to serve as a comfortable family car. However, it can be a slight problem to drive the car comfortably in cities in India because of the smaller roads and the bigger size of the car. Nonetheless, it surely stands out as a premium car with respect to features like VIP seats, UVO technology, etc. Kia motors has successfully created a buzz in the automobile market by introducing the Seltos and they expect to reach out to all buyers with the Carnival.
Carnival has managed to catch everybody’s attention because of their jazzy campaign. It has been launched as a Multi purpose vehicle (MPV) and stands as a great competition to the Toyota Innova Crysta. Innova Crysta has leading been in the market since a very long time, however, with the Carnival Kia motors can take its place.
Kia motors has set up a high style quotient and a new class statement with the Kia Carnival. The one touch sliding door and the VIP seats are a huge element of elegance for the car.
You may also like to read –
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin