Here we present to you TOP THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT MG HECTOR!
MG stands for Morris Garages which is a British car manufacturing company. It has been in the market since 27 June, 2019 and since then it has created a buzz in the audience. MG Hector is one of a kind SUV in the Indian market at a very affordable price.
1) LED Daytime Running Lamps
2) LED Headlamps
3) Front & Rear Fog Lamps
4) Shark Fin Antenna
5) Bold & Muscular Body
1) Fatigue Reminder Setting
2) Leather Seats
3) 2nd Row Seat Recline
4) 8 Colors Ambient Lighting
5) Flat Foldable Second Row
6) Auto Headlamps
7) Front & Rear Fast Charging Ports
INFOTAINMENT (Most important in TOP THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT MG HECTOR!):
1) 26.4 cm HD Touch Screen System
2) 8 Speakers
3) Premium Sound By INFINITY
4) Steering Mounted Audio Controls
i-SMART Technology in TOP THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT MG HECTOR!:
1) Inbuilt SIM
5G-ready SIM with Internet protocol version 6 (IPV6).
New software and entertainment content updated online.
3) REMOTE VEHICLE CONTROL
Controls functions remotely like AC switch on/switch off, sunroof, tailgate and door lock/unlock with your mobile app.
5) VOICE ASSISTANT
6) PRE-LOADED ENTERTAINMENT CONTENT
7) GAANA PREMIUM ACCOUNT
It stands for Emergency Call. This feature sends a message and location to the 24/7 Pulse Hub if airbags are deployed. It approaches the car and owner for immediate assistance.
Get a call from the Pulse Hub for general assistance at the touch of the I-Call button.
Get instant alerts if the car leaves the safe area which has been preset by you.
11) SMART DRIVE
Driver analytics like harsh braking, running idle, drive time, routes taken etc. easily available on the screen.
12) FIND MY CAR
Finds car’s location and the shortest route to it on your app.
1) 6 Airbags
2) Hill Hold Control
3) 360 Degree Camera View
4) Electric Parking Brake
5) Front Parking Sensors
6) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE:
1) Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroog
2) 6 Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat
3) Powered Tailgate Opening
4) Rain Sensing Wipers
5) Cruise Control
MG Hector is priced to be in the range of ₹13lakhs to ₹17.5 lakhs (Ex-showroom).
5 persons can be comfortably accommodated.
1956cc – DIESEL
1451cc – PETROL
MANUAL & AUTOMATIC
PETROL & DIESEL
MG Hector gives us loads of features in a premium pricing.
You may also like to read about:
- Vivo V20 Launching in India, review and specification – Hydra Techno
- Apple Launched IOS 14 Mac’s Move To Own Chipsets Announced » ????????????????????????????????????????
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah – Ep 2563 – Full Episode – 26th September 2018 – Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- One Bowl Brownie