In this post we present to you – TATA Harrier – Top 10 Features (All You Need To Know).
TATA Harrier has managed to bring in a great craze amongst SUV enthusiasts. It has managed to rank in the most stylish cars of 2019.
With the norms changing from BS4 to BS6, we all have this question – Is TATA Harrier BS6 compliant? What is the price? What is the average? We will answer all your questions here.
When was TATA Harrier launched?
Tata launched the Harrier on 23 January 2019. And it has managed to sell around 15000 units in 11 months.
Now starting with TATA Harrier – Top 10 Features (All You Need To Know)
1) Bold Exteriors
2) Daytime Running Lights
3) Designer HeadLamps
4) Fog Lamps
5) Classic Front Grille
1) Spacious Interiors
2) Dual Tone Dashboard
3) 6 Way Powered Driver Seat
4) 425 L Bootspace
5) Auto Dimming IRVM
6) 9 JBL Speakers
7) Tilt & Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE:
1) Panoramic Sunroof
2) Rain Sensing Wipers
3) Steering Mounted Controls
4) 3 USB Ports
5) Power Windows
6) Cruise Control
7) Different Driving Modes – City, Eco, Sport
8) Electrically Operated Side Mirrors
9) Automatic Climate control
10) Smart Access Card Entry
11) Keyless Entry
12) Voice Control
1) 17.78cm Floating Touchscreen Display
2) Bluetooth Connectivity
3) Android Auto
5) Apple CarPlay
5) SMS Readout
1) 6 Airbags
2) Perimetric Alarm System
3) Electronic Stability Program
4) Anti-Lock Braking System
5) Rear Parking Sensors
6) Rear Parking Camera
7) Hill Descent Control
8) Crash sensor
9) Automatic Headlamps
10) Speed Sensing Auto Doorlock
TATA has launched the Harrier in 6 speed Manual and Automatic transmissions. 2020 Automatic variant is BS6 compliant.
Harrier has a Diesel powered engine.
Strong 1956cc engine is provided.
TATA claims that the Harrier will give an average of 17km/l.
This is the most important question that all of us have. ₹13.69 – 20.25 Lakhs (ex-showroom) has been stated as the price of the Harrier.
TATA Harrier stands as a competition for Kia Seltos and the MG Hector. Both Kia Motors and MG have done an exceptionally good job in making the Seltos and Hector. However, in terms of style, Harrier beats them both.
The BS6 variant was launched in Autoexpo 2020 but due to the current situation of corona virus, no models have been produced or sold. The corona virus has greatly affected the Automobile industry and car sales. However, there is no other option but to wait for this pandemic to end.
You may also like to read –
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah – Ep 2526 – Full Episode – 6th Aug 18
- How to Edit Footer Copyright Text in any WordPress Website Theme
- The Sale Season is here!! Best deals on mobiles on Flipkart and Amazon! – JusTechie
- Try These Face Masks ASAP to Solve All Your Skin Problems!! Glowing skin in 2 mins with 2 ingredients